By: Jalenn Turre, Marketing, Business & Social Media Strategist
Across the world, there is a need of ‘Competency’ regardless of organizational structure. Many individuals in mid management and leadership roles are struggling in demonstrating their competency that will relate to the global challenges of their organization that is operating internationally.
By demonstrating the international competency, one will be able to navigate and resolve the challenges that exist across cultures.
When you are limited with the essential global competency today, it is a must to acquire them or enrich yourself because the world is rapidly changing and it will be the frequent topic of discussion in 2016; significant number of organizational leaders around the globe will be sharing their business needs, clamoring about the shortages and inadequacy of one’s competency across the workforce; yes skills are great to have but competency is rather more relevant in the 21st Century.
ReloNavigator’s business is creating results for our clients. Return on investment is important, and our successes are demonstrated internationally and across industries.
When you are involved or like to get involved with international businesses, experiencing issues that are hard to solve due to inadequate competency, ReloNavigator can assist you in solving them and by enriching your business competency.
For social media conversations tweet us: @ReloNavigator @IntlBusinesses @IdeasN or @JNTCArticles; or click on the following link to learn more about our ReloNavigator’s professional competency; and for additional information please call +1 (360) 312-4300 or send your inquiries via email to: email@example.com
Locate us by using our hashtags: #IBBAs #circleofinfluencers #leaderscircle #internationalbusinesses #IdeasNConversations #ideasncircle #internationalresources #HPO #people #culture ©ReloNavigator. All Rights Reserved.
- Leadership Competency Driver of ROI Results
- Global Businesses Demand International Competency – What Level Is Yours?
- International Career: Global Competency, Its Impact to Gen Y and Millennials
- Culture is the Heart of International Competency That Demonstrates Successes of International Businesses
- Employers Found College Grads with Inadequate Cultural Competency
- Failed Expatriate Living is a Failure of Hiring Competency
- The World is Shrinking, Where Do You Go From Here?
- 21st Century Leadership Is Not For Everyone