By: Juntee Terrenal, GMS, Strategic International Business Leader, Adviser & Coach
The challenge about ‘sustainable human capitals’ across industries is a century old issue of every size of organization. This keeps re-occurring frequently because of inefficiency within organizations such as low employee morale, internal politics, poor target results of the organization, unclear communication, limited opportunities of potential leaders, cross culture insensitivity and adaptability, inequitable performance merits, poor policies and the list keep getting longer.
Three criteria to overcome this issue:
- Unless leaders of today will dramatically change their approach on how to relate with the people they work with; this issue about unsustainable human capital will never get resolved
- Develop people managers instead of managers of tasks, calendars, events and goods or objects
- Real Leaders must value people, put importance on their abilities and talents that translate efficiency to best results and productivity; an essential piece is rewarding them with commensurate compensation including recognition and reinforcing family values. These important factors were over shadowed by technologies as a result of evolution, advancement and intentional business, corporate and personal greed.
An individual who is recognized of his/her competency will be very adaptive to the culture of the environment. Can be developed as a strong leader who will put emphasis on skills, talents and communication that will sustain a high performing organization.
ReloNavigator’s business is creating results for our clients. Return on investment is important, and our successes are demonstrated internationally and across industries.
For social media conversations tweet us: @ReloNavigator @IntlBusinesses @IdeasN or @JNTCArticles; or click on the following link to learn more about our ReloNavigator’s professional services; and for additional information please call +1 (360) 312-4300 or send your inquiries via email to: email@example.com
Locate us by using our hashtags: #internationalbusinesses #IBBAs #internationalresources #networking #HPO #socialmedia #leaderscircle #IdeasNConversations #people #culture. ©ReloNavigator. All Rights Reserved.
About Juntee Terrenal, GMS [@junteet ]
Mr. Terrenal is your partner in becoming the “High Performing Organization” of 2015 and beyond; strategic international business Leader, adviser & leadership coach, competent, human capital and resources management. Creates initiatives combined with business acumen and ROI integrating complex human capital and resources that clients seek, globally. With 20+ years of experience he brings many time and money-saving solutions to your complex business issues and problems particularly when operating internationally. Negotiator, communicator, proven track record in accelerating productivity, organizational effectiveness, talent management, service quality. Quoted to numerous international media outlets.
As an experienced global mobility management specialist, human capital management executive and management consultant, he and his team create solutions, converting client’s needs into actions, resolving their challenges. Mr. Terrenal and his global team have successfully assisted, implemented and accelerated businesses and personal successes of their corporate and individual clients by using their ROI-driven techniques in over 40 countries.
- Human Capital Is A Recurring Issue Within Organizations and Among Leaders of Today
- True Leader Implies Results That People Enjoy
- False Optimism: Crafted Strategies Guarantee Results and Successes
- Negotiating is Significant in Every Endeavor
- Today’s Leadership Style is a Quandary Among People
- Factual Landscape of Real Data – Essential Knowledge for Debate
- International Future Potential Hires: Employers Work Hard to Engaging Their Confidence
- Employers Found College Grads with Inadequate Cultural Competency
- Tips of Being Relevant to the Challenges of International Misconduct
- Millennials Can Be Successful or Fail Abroad
- Interviewing Foreign Nationals But Requiring Employment Visa
- Give Them the Distinction as People and Leaders with Critical and Strategic Thinking
- Achievements Are Results of People, Communication & Networking Strengths Plus Economic Growth
- Strategic and High Performance Organization Needed in the 21st Century