By: Juntee Terrenal, GMS, Strategic International Business Leader, Adviser & Coach
Competitiveness among many countries attracts the best talents; triggers economic growth and opportunities for workers and host countries.
“Our government is transforming our immigration system to ensure the Canadian economy remains strong and we are continuing to fuel our future growth and prosperity. With the launch of Express Entry in 2015, employers will be able to select the skilled immigrants they need to fill available jobs when they cannot find a qualified Canadian or permanent resident. The Express Entry system will help Canada meet its economic and labour market needs.” – said Chris Alexander, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister
Express Entry a new electronic system to manage applications for permanent residence in certain economic programs; will allow Canada to actively recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants under the following federal economic immigration programs:
- the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
- the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
- the Canadian Experience Class.
Expectations of Express Entry:
1. Potential candidates will complete an online profile where they will provide information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other details. Those who meet the criteria of one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to Express Entry will be placed in a pool of candidates.
2. Candidates will receive an Invitation to apply for permanent residence if they rank among the top in the pool, based on their skills and experience. Candidates who have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer (subject to the Labour Market Impact Assessment process in place at that time) or have been nominated by a province or territory will be given high scores in the ranking system.
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process complete applications within six months or less. It will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and responsive to Canada’s changing economic conditions and priorities. (Source: www.cic.gc.ca/expressentry)
Strategic Potentials for Candidates and Employers:
The Key to Competitiveness is to have accurate, complete and supporting documentation. ReloNavigator’s Team for Canada’s Immigration will be available to discuss strategic options and preparation that will merit compliance to the new “Express Entry in 2015“.
Employers that are operating in Canada will benefit on this initiative moving forward. Electronic tracking of all requirements are absolute convenience. The electronic processing approached have benefited many employers in the United States when the PERM Program was implemented. To successfully adjudicated promptly a strategic case management is the key.
About Juntee Terrenal, GMS
Mr. Terrenal is your partner in becoming the “High Performing Organization” of 2014 and beyond; strategic international business Leader, adviser & coach, competent, human capital and resources management. Creates initiatives combined with business acumen and ROI integrating complex human capital and resources that clients seek, globally. With 20+ years of experience he brings many time and money-saving solutions to your complex business issues and problems particularly when operating internationally. Negotiator, communicator, proven track record in accelerating productivity, organizational effectiveness, talent management, service quality. Quoted to numerous international media outlets.
As an experienced global mobility management specialist, human capital management executive and management consultant, he and his team create solutions, converting client’s needs into actions, resolving their challenges. Mr. Terrenal and his global team have successfully assisted, implemented and accelerated businesses and personal successes of their corporate and individual clients by using their ROI-driven techniques in over 40 countries.