By: Jalenn Turre, Marketing, Business & Social Media Strategist
This is a unique community of internationally experienced professionals; bridging the needs of international businesses across spectrum during the growing stages of organizations regardless of size and international location;
Many business owners, leaders and their representative struggle in finding the right professional as a resource; who can help in solving the challenges of their business at its different facets of growth;
Our Business Philosophical Goals:
- Experience the competency of others which will influence sense of responsibility and collaborative partnership
- Accelerate confidence in making strategic decisions that results to success; strengthen competency
- Create alternative directions and option to achieve returns of invested time and efforts
- Share challenges during meetings and have peers become the resource partner in resolving them successfully
- Become the main strategic resource of international businesses that are needing guidance in achieving higher results / ROI (Return On Investment)
- Relevance of professionalism when communicating, with ethics, sensitivity and responsibility
Members have been pre-screened and have satisfied the criteria required by “Established Professionals & Trusted NetworkSM (EPTN)”; that demonstrate professionalism, ethical responsibility, capability in addressing particular business need(s), sensitivity to culture and communicative competence. Once qualified, one is bestowed with the seal of “EPTNSM“; the seal signifies authenticity of business practice and as a professional with integrity. Provisional membership will begin upon participation of any event that is hosted by ReloNavigator or by its Principals, or any other events where ReloNavigator plays a role in achieving certain level of business objectives. Members however may lost their affiliation when there is a manifested behavioral issues in sustaining our business philosophical goals.
Would you consider being a part of an active and vibrant organization with emphasis on international business practices and endeavors? We like to hear from you.
- If you have an international experience between two or more countries; and would like to become an integral part of this vibrant international businesses community of experienced professionals; where you can learn, explore possibilities, enhance your current business practice, structure or find solutions of your challenges; tapping the expertise of fellow members; join IBBAsSM (International Businesses Board of AdvisorsSM ) aka (IBBAsSM) or International Businesses BoardSM (IBBAsSM) @IntlBusinesses
Basic Participants Background:
- Individuals with international experience (at least between two countries)
- Individuals with interest in exploring international business
- Individuals with leadership roles
- Team Managers
- Independent Business Owners / Managers
- Self-employed such as Professionals in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Professional Consulting etc.
- Other professionals in various industries who are conducting international businesses
- Others who are looking of expanding their current business practices towards international environments
IBBAsSM (International Businesses Board of AdvisorsSM ) aka (IBBAsSM) or International Businesses BoardSM (IBBAsSM) @IntlBusinesses is found at various social media platforms, just search it with your favorite search engine. For inquiries about participating, please email your interest to: email@example.com or call 1 (360) 312-4300 or send a tweet @Intlbusinesses or @relonavigator