By: World Migration Group “No Borders. No Boundaries”
Note: This content first appeared at the Blog section of World Migration Group; subsequently Dr. Alex Titov, President & Senior Partner of World Migration Group authorized the re-publication of the article here at ReloNavigator’s WordPress. World Migration Group is ReloNavigator’s Established Professionals & Trusted NetworkSM (EPTN)” which is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
CAN+ is now open to Indian nationals who have traveled to Canada or the USA within the last 10 years. They will benefit from expedited processing, which will free up visa officers to work on other cases, improving overall processing times for all Indian travellers.
Benefits of CAN+ for Indian nationals
A CAN+ pilot program in India delivered impressive results with visas issued within five days and an approval rate over 95 per cent. Individuals eligible for CAN+ visa processing do not need to provide as many supporting documents when submitting their applications.
- Indian nationals rank in the top 10 source countries of international visitors to Canada. In 2013, more than 130,000 visitor visas were issued to Indian citizens, and nearly 14,000 Indian citizens were issued student permits.
- Between January and June 2014, almost 95 per cent of visitor visas issued to Indian nationals were multiple-entry visas, allowing travellers to visit Canada as many times as they want for up to 10 years.
Express visa programs
Three visa “Express” programs that help Indian businesspeople, tourists and students come to Canada faster include:
- Business Express expedites business travel from India with visas issued within three days with a near-perfect approval rate for those registered in the program.
- Tourist Partner Program offers a fast, simplified visa application process for tourists who use travel agencies registered with the Canadian Embassy.
- Student Partners Program fast-tracks the processing of study permits with visas issued within 13 days or less for those who study at participating Canadian educational institutions.
The immigration minister Chris Alexander said: “We are telling all brilliant young technology minds, ‘if you can get Canadian venture capital, or an angel investor to back you with funds or just with their time, we offer you permanent residence.’ No one else in the world does that. It’s a pilot project and we already have a couple of hundred applications in process.“
ReloNavigator will be pleased to assist you with strategic options and guidance in planning your immigration to Canada.
For inquiries and guidance about the CAN+, please call 1 (360) 312-4300 and identify this code: RLN2014WMG. Our Canadian Immigration Practice Leader will be glad to speak with you. You can also reach us via email by sending your inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org